ThruNite BSS W1 Green Compact Rechargeable EDC Flashlight (Limited Edition)
Introducing the incredible limited edition ThruNite BSS W1! The brand-new W1 is going to rock your pocket without breaking the bank.
Brand-new limited Green finish, making it perfect for anyone who enjoys the classic outdoor look. Fits perfectly in any backpack or EDC bag!
Delivers a huge output of 693 lumens powered only by a single 16340!
Premium beam: Perfectly balanced hot spot for optimal clarity and a soft transition to maintain comfortable vision during use.
This compact mini flashlight will give you a hand in dark times, so you can be prepared!
- Magnetic Tailcap: This mini LED flashlight is equipped with hands-free use with magnetic tailcap, dual direction clip, perfect for any hands free mechanic work.
- Rechargeable Battery and Micro USB Port: Equipped with 650mAh 16340 rechargeable battery & Micro USB port which is convenient for you to charge this EDC flashlight efficiently.
- Smart Design: THRUNITE BSS W1 rechargeable flashlight is designed in perfect size, fit in your pocket, backpack, or car glove compartment for easy storage. It weights in 40g and 2.67 inch in length.
- Simple and easy to use: 6 LIGHTING MODES. Includes shortcuts to firefly, turbo and strobe modes. Memory function to return to most recent mode.
- Mini but Mighty：THRUNITE BSS W1 produces an intense beam of bright light up to 544 ft / 166 m and max 693 lumens with SST20 LED bulb.
- Several Brightness Level: Six brightness modes included (Strobe, Turbo, High, Medium, Low and Fireﬂy) makes for a practical addition to indoor and outdoor activities.
- LED: 1 X SST20 LED.
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Turbo: 693Lm-231Lm (75secs+74mins)
- High: 215Lm(90 minutes)
- Mid: 58 Lm(5 hours )
- Low: 7.5 Lm(60 hours )
- Firefly: 0.5 Lm(13 days)
- Working voltage:2.7V-4.2V
- Battery: 16340 650mAh battery included
- Max beam distance: 166 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 6930 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Weight: 55g with battery
- Dimensions:68mm*24.5mm*20mm / 2.68*0.96*0.79 inch
16340 650mAh battery*1
USB Rubber Cover *1
Micro USB Charging Cable *1
Pocket Clip *1
- Turn ON/OFF
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
With the light is on, long press the switch to circle through low medium high. Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second to get firefly mode. Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Triple click to get strobe.
- Recharging Function: The max charging current is 500mA. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low modes are available while charging.
Posted by Jay Sani on 18th Jan 2021
This Light is so damn cute but also pretty cool because if you were in a jungle situation, this could come in handy, However, just the fact that its the size of your thumb is already impressive and that is can put out lots of lumens for its size is already impressive enough. You can mount this anywhere and do all kinds of cool stuff with it.
Note, that if you buy this light, you have to get the other 4 which are the following
1. The T1 Green
2.BSS H01 Green
3. TI2 Green
4. Catapult V6 (now this is gone, but hopefully they will make a V7 with greeen)
new favorite edc flashlight
Posted by Lucas Urich on 13th Jan 2021
This light is by far the most compact I have ever used, yet it’s powerful enough to almost everything my bigger flashlights will do, while barley being noticeable in my pocket. My only complaint with this light is that the clip can be difficult to insert into a pocket, I find myself having to help hold the clip as I slide it onto my pocket. With all that said, I would buy 10 more of these flashlights in a heartbeat.
A very compact and stealthy flashlight.
Posted by John Reynolds on 5th Jan 2021
This flashlight is very compact and stealthy. It provides for a multiple applications within a security environment as well as other applications in others areas in life. Pros: compact, simple operation, fits well on a regular ball cap and has other headlamp functionality that I am still experimenting with. Cons: missing the capacity to have it attached on a lanyard or somewhere around my wrist.