- The Catapult V6 is the newest light of Catapult series with latest CREE XHP35 HI LED emitter and the max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- As the appearance communicates, the Catapult V6 features its compact size, durability and reliability in the field. And it can also provide everything an advanced EDC
or tactical LED flashlight can offer: low-voltage protection, overheat protection, simple user interface and cost effective performance.
- Therefore, for those who are looking for a compact and powerful thrower, our ThruNite Catapult V6 will be a best choice...
- Adopts an advanced CREE XHP35 HI LED to give great light efficiency.
- With the max output of 1700 lumens and max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- The most compact size comparing other 26650 thrower flashlights on the market currently.
- Smooth reflector for a high quality beam and throw.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Reverse polarity protection designed to protect from improper battery installation.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested by ThruNite 26650/5000mAh battery):
-Turbo (1700 lumen; 150 minutes)
-High (950 lumen; 165 minutes)
-Medium (180 lumen; 9 hrs)
-Low (22 lumen; 62 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumen; 41 days)
-Strobe (1200 lumen; 180 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x 26650 batteries ( included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 750 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 140650 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 40℃.
- Weight: 192g without battery.
- Dimensions: 132mm (Length) x 58mm (Bezel Diameter) x 33.5mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Holster x1, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 26650 battery x1, O ring x2, User’s manual x1, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, Spare side switch cap x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press the side switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- Charging and indicator
2A USB charging. When the indicator on the switch flashes red, it means the battery need to be changed or charged. During charging, the indicator is RED, and only firefly, low and medium modes are available. After the light is fully charged, the indicator light will turn to BLUE. The indicator will be off when it is firefly mode. Purple light means abnormal charging.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
Did not work after one year
Stopped working for no obvious reason
Only One Criticism
In my opinion the lumen levels for the Medium and Low settings should be increased. 180 lumens is rather underwhelming in a thrower light. 22 is borderline worthless. I would prefer Medium to be 300-400 lumens and let Low be 180 lumens. If you need to add an Extra Low at 22 Lumens to hit a runtime goal, thats fine but I would like an option midway between 950 and 180.
Otherwise, I really like this light. It is a great size and I love the beam profile. The color of the Neutral White emitter is good. I recommend this light to anyone who wants a thrower that fits in their jacket.
Great Spot Light
I purchased this light to spot wildlife in my backyard. I am amazed with the throw and how clear it lights up deer, coyote, and other critters 400 yards away.
Better then everything else I own
It really does an amazing job. You won’t be disappointed. Grab a few extra 26650’s and a charger from amazon. I keep my light and 2 extra batteries in a small pouch. This thing really shines out far. I regularly hold it out of my sunroof for spotting further down the road then my headlights will go! It’s really worth every penny!
Impressive throw for the size
I had to keep reminding myself how small it is, such an impressively long throw! It does get hotter, quicker, than I would have expected. To the point where you must adjust your grip, or get burned... lol Not too terribly often would you have it on for the length of time I did, just something to keep in mind.
...good. On/off button difficult to feel.
Even though I haven't had the the v6 very long, I'm really impressed with it's Ability to spot shine with spill. Take it with me every night for dog walk (wooded area). I only use it on medium setting (180l for 9hrs.) And tried high and turbo settings. I also tested it and still am on high an tu turbo at .4 mile distance, hard to see a small object at that distance, but will reflect off a stop sign almost .6 miles away, further than this old man can see. I have the nw version which is about 10 percent less than the cw version . Has great battery l life (I haven't tested) but o others have.) This not a large flashlight and fits the hand great. Fits jacket pocket fine. Have it set in memory for medium . Comes with great case if you wanted to carry it that way. Could say more, just remember it's not a flood flashlight, but for it's purpose and size it beats every thing available. Owned maglights, multiple headlamps (got one I love when doing dog walk) multiple led handheld small flashlights and great flooders and purchased a small Fenix at the same time I bought the tribute catapult v6 . Carry both at night are travelling in the vehicle and in Walmarts at times.
Over the years I've purchased nine or ten lights, all fair to good, but all lacking some particular component that I was searching for in a serious light. This V6, in my opinion is perfect in every way. I'll just keep it short and say that I could have saved a small fortune if this was my first flashlight.
Great light , great throw , easy to store and also to carry around with you .