- The Catapult V6 is the newest light of Catapult series with latest CREE XHP35 HI LED emitter and the max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- As the appearance communicates, the Catapult V6 features its compact size, durability and reliability in the field. And it can also provide everything an advanced EDC
or tactical LED flashlight can offer: low-voltage protection, overheat protection, simple user interface and cost effective performance.
- Therefore, for those who are looking for a compact and powerful thrower, our ThruNite Catapult V6 will be a best choice...
- Adopts an advanced CREE XHP35 HI LED to give great light efficiency.
- With the max output of 1700 lumens and max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- The most compact size comparing other 26650 thrower flashlights on the market currently.
- Smooth reflector for a high quality beam and throw.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Reverse polarity protection designed to protect from improper battery installation.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested by ThruNite 26650/5000mAh battery):
-Turbo (1700 lumen; 150 minutes)
-High (950 lumen; 165 minutes)
-Medium (180 lumen; 9 hrs)
-Low (22 lumen; 62 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumen; 41 days)
-Strobe (1200 lumen; 180 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x 26650 batteries ( included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 750 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 140650 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 40℃.
- Weight: 192g without battery.
- Dimensions: 132mm (Length) x 58mm (Bezel Diameter) x 33.5mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Holster x1, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 26650 battery x1, O ring x2, User’s manual x1, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, Spare side switch cap x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press the side switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- Charging and indicator
2A USB charging. When the indicator on the switch flashes red, it means the battery need to be changed or charged. During charging, the indicator is RED, and only firefly, low and medium modes are available. After the light is fully charged, the indicator light will turn to BLUE. The indicator will be off when it is firefly mode. Purple light means abnormal charging.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
Best Spot light ever...
Posted by randall deppe on 2nd Oct 2019
For only being 1700 lumen flashlight, it can shine as far as lights 3X as powerful throw beam. Rechargeable too! You will not be disappointed...
Mini canon of light
Posted by Tony on 8th Sep 2019
Compact very good quality fit and finish and the amount of light and throw that you get is amazing
Incredible for it's size
Posted by Gary Quesenberry on 1st Sep 2019
The beam this flashlight throws is phenomenal
Very very good product believe me I know iam a flashaholic I have well over 2k in lights this goes in the top of my 3 best of this size awesome range ,and power yes yes yes cool thnks.
Posted by Damon C Jackson on 25th Aug 2019
Better than olight
Posted by Marcus on 23rd Aug 2019
Bought the V6 to replace my olight m2r. For my work in law enforcement, the v6 serves me well and the holster that it came with sure does make it a useful tool on my duty belt
Amazing for the size and price.
Posted by email@example.com on 15th Aug 2019
This light has great throw for its size. I use it to navigate back to the boat ramp when fishing in to the night. Great focused beam. I’d like to see a newer version with better heat management. But wow. It’s a compact monster thrower.
Posted by Sergey on 8th Aug 2019
Feels nice in your hand. Brightness/battery balance is the best . Would be nice if it has adjustable beam( at least little bit) and head diameter little bit smaller so it would be the best universal light for aircraft mechanics. Still very good flashlight .
Great flashlight that fits in your hand.
Posted by George William Heuschele on 30th Jul 2019
The V6 light does everything I need it to do and it is small enough as to be handy yet powerful. I am very pleased with it.
Posted by D, on 21st Jul 2019
This little thrower is a great value. The wormanship is top level. This little light packs a great deal into such a small package. For it's size the throwing ability of this light is tremandous, If you need a thrower in a small pakage this ones a keeper.
Super Thrower is a small package!
Posted by Rich Michaud on 17th Jul 2019
Love this flashlight. Works great, solid flashlight, great thrower. Also, the first one I ordered was lost by the USPS. I contacted Thrunite and they immediately refunded me. Because of their great response, I gave it another try and ordered the same flashlight again and I'm glad I did. Thank you Thrunite!!!
Turns Night into Day!
Posted by Chris Holmes on 16th Jul 2019
Serious product! It delivers all all accounts. Build quality, ease of use, and of course unbelievably powerful beam for it's relative size.
Excellent light excellent cust. svc
Posted by Sean Heth on 29th Jun 2019
I think the headline of my rating sums it up. The 20% off coupon made it even better. I was so satisfied, I bought a second Catapult V6.
Posted by Unknown on 18th Jun 2019
What a great little thrower. It keeps up with throwers that have more lumens and are twice it’s size or larger.
Definitely one to pick up!
Spotlight that fits in your hand.
Posted by Victor on 19th May 2019
Throws light for a solid 1/4 mile. I’m impressed so far.
Posted by Charles Driver on 13th May 2019
Hello to all if you’re interested in light any of THRUNITE spots or floods will be the last light you get, short of getting the new and improved version. I own the tn42 spot v6 spot and tn36-ut and tn36 floods and they’ve 20 had zero issues! They do get used hard and daily.