- The Catapult V6 Dark Green is the newest light of Catapult series with latest CREE XHP35 HI LED emitter and the max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- As the appearance communicates, the Catapult V6 features its compact size, durability and reliability in the field. And it can also provide everything an advanced EDC
or tactical LED flashlight can offer: low-voltage protection, overheat protection, simple user interface and cost effective performance.
- Therefore, for those who are looking for a compact and powerful thrower, our ThruNite Catapult V6 will be a best choice...
- Adopts an advanced CREE XHP35 HI LED to give great light efficiency.
- With the max output of 1700 lumens and max beam distance up to 750 meters.
- The most compact size comparing other 26650 thrower flashlights on the market currently.
- Smooth reflector for a high quality beam and throw.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Reverse polarity protection designed to protect from improper battery installation.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested by ThruNite 26650/5000mAh battery):
-Turbo (1700 lumen; 150 minutes)
-High (950 lumen; 165 minutes)
-Medium (180 lumen; 9 hrs)
-Low (22 lumen; 62 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumen; 41 days)
-Strobe (1200 lumen; 180 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x 26650 batteries ( included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 750 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 140650 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 40℃.
- Weight: 192g without battery.
- Dimensions: 132mm (Length) x 58mm (Bezel Diameter) x 33.5mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Holster x1, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 26650 battery x1, O ring x2, User’s manual x1, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, Spare side switch cap x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Single press the side switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- Charging and indicator
2A USB charging. When the indicator on the switch flashes red, it means the battery need to be changed or charged. During charging, the indicator is RED, and only firefly, low and medium modes are available. After the light is fully charged, the indicator light will turn to BLUE. The indicator will be off when it is firefly mode. Purple light means abnormal charging.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light), screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
Modes are great (Firefly and 3-step brightness + full-on). Use it to keep tabs on animals in the woods behind house.
A great, compact long thrower to view my property at night. Glad I got it. Totally satisfied with it.
great focused throw beam. Also, I like the moonlight mode which is useful for hunting around your pack or performing other activities without putting out too much light to ruin your night vision. My only gripe or suggestion woull be for the power light to have a little more texture to it to make it easier to locate in the dark. Also, I have large hands so I'd prefer a light that was about a half inch longer perhaps but that will probably not be an issue for most folks.
The Catapult V6 is a major "power-house" trapped inside of a compact platform. The battery life with the included 26650 battery is exceptional! Get the cool white version to achieve the V6's peak throw or get the neutral white, which is easier on the eyes and reveals the natural colors of your surroundings. The Catapult V6 is a MUST have for any serious flashlight enthusiast.
its so amazing i bought 2. recommended to 2 friends that also bought them
Great quality light both in feel and projection. You can pretty much pinpoint an object from a ridiculous distance and still make out what it is. Only gripe might be it does get hot while on the highest setting but that's to be expected.
total shock and surprise that such a small light has this much power/throw. i was so impressed i bought a second one. I showed my friend (in daylight) and you could see the light on a tree 50' away. he bought one that day. Plus the UI is wonderful (easy to get to firefly or mid level brightness and always 2 clicks from turbo!)
I ordered the neutral version because I already own the cool white model. I love these lights when I'm out hiking and the neutral light makes for a better search and rescue light in my opinion. Reds and browns stand out a lot better and makes the light seem more "natural" and not washed out. Great interface that is very intuitive and the new green version is very cool, already had to pry it out of some sticky hands.Get yourself 1 or 2
This is instantly a favorite of mine, it is all around a great format and an incredible performer. Thrunite quality is amazing, the light feels like a real tool. One of the only lights I'll probably have two of!