- JR H01 is a cusomized edition headlamop flashlight with Joe Robinet.
- The JR H01 rechargeable LED flashlight adopts the latest CREE XP-G3 LED to make output up to 687lumens and max beam distance of 91 meters.
- The high output, compact size, micro-USB convenient charging, and good runtime can meet all your illumination needs for for a compact headlamp, everyday carry, travel, key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC and general use
- RECHARGEABLE: Powered by a rechargeable 650mAh 16340 battery, the JR H01 features built-in USB charging and a battery level indicator so you know when it's time to top up. ( Battery and charging cable included)
- MODES FOR EVERY SITUATION: Firefly/ Low / Medium/ High / Turbo /SOS light modes makes the JR H01 perfect for any situation.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: 78 grams(with headband and battery), the JR H01 packs a serious punch while still being compact enough for backpacks, pockets and belts.
- USER FRIENDLY UI AND RUGGED DESIGN: Access Turbo from any mode with a double-click, and SOS mode with a triple-click
- LED: CREE XP-G3 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1 x 650mAh 16340 battery (included). Also compitable with CR123 battery.
- Working voltage: 2.6V-4.2V.
- Charging current/voltage: 1.1A / 5V
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 650mAh 16340 battery):
Turbo(687 lumens~205 lumens /75secs+85 mins),
High(195 lumens/100 mins),
Meidum(50 lumens /7hrs),
Low(6 lumens /60 hrs),
Firefly(0.5 lumens /15 days),
SOS (174lumens /4hrs)
- Peak beam intensity: 2080cd.
- Max beam distance: 91m
- Power interface: micro USB charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 66mm (length) x 21mm (body diameter) x 21.5mm (head diameter).
- Weight: 78g (include headstrip and battery).
- Accessories: headstrip x1, Spare O-ring x2, ThruNite 650mAh 16340 Battery x1, USB Charging Cable x1, Spare USB Rubber Cover x1,
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
With the light off, press and hold the side switch to get firefly mode. With the light turns on, press and hold the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High mode. Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Triple click to get to SOS.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
- We suggest to charge the battery. During charging, the indicator is RED; After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE; When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low mode is available duing charging.
- Battery Capacity Indicators
Battery capacity: >20%, Blue light will be ON.
Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will be ON.
Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will flash and remind to charge the battery immediately.
After being fully charged, Blue light will be ON.
Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode, or when the battery capacity is 0%.
BUY AT AMAZON USA:
BUY AT AMAZON CANADA: