ThruNite T1 Desert Tan Compact Rechargeable Flashlight (Limited Edition)
Introducing the incredible limited edition Desert Tan version of the ThruNite T1! While retaining the classic look of the T1 series and compact size, the brand-new Desert Tan T1 is going to rock your pocket without breaking the bank.
Brand-new limited Desert Tan finish, making it perfect for anyone who enjoys the classic outdoor look. Fits perfectly in any backpack or EDC bag!
Stepless Dimming: Simply press and hold the side switch to get the perfect brightness for any situation.
Delivers a huge output of 1,500 lumens powered only by a single 18350!
Premium beam: Perfectly balanced hot spot for optimal clarity and a soft transition to maintain comfortable vision during use.
This compact mini flashlight will give you a hand in dark times, so you can be prepared!
- Powerful pocket light: Compact and lightweight, it delivers a max output of 1500 lumens and a max throw of 102 meters only by a single 18350.Super bright for its size.
- Body built for grip: Small striped texture milling for a perfect grip and feel.
- Simple and easy to use: Stepless dimming allows you to adjust the light to the exact level you need. Also includes shortcuts to firefly, turbo and strobe modes. Memory function to return to most recent mode.
- Battery indicator located on the side switch: Battery level shown on the side button, red needs charging, blue is good to go.
- Magnetic tail cap: Easily attached to any metal/magnet-friendly surface for hands-free use.
- LED: 1 X CREE XHP 50 LED.
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Turbo: 1500Lm-408Lm (3mins+52mins)
- Infinity High: 685Lm(65 minutes)
- Infinity Low: 15 Lm(35 hours )
- Firefly: 0.5 Lm(12 days)
- Working voltage:2.7V-4.2V
- Battery: ThruNite 3.7V 1100mAh 18350 battery included
- Max beam distance: 102 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 2600 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Weight: 71.5g with battery
- Accessories: Pocket clip x1, Spare O-rings x2, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 1100mAh 18350 battery x1, USB Charging Cable x1, Spare USB Rubber Cover x1
Under the lockout mode, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds to unlock the flashlight. When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second to enter firefly mode. Under firefly mode, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds to access the lockout mode.
- Turn ON/OFF
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
With the light is on, long press the switch to circle through infinity high and infinity low. Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second to get firefly mode. Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Triple click to get strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode used, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Recharging Function: The max charging current is 500mA. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low modes are available while charging.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-19 of 19
Lots of light in little package
Posted by Matt on 6th Jun 2020
Wish it was USB-c as I thought it was and a longer cord included to charge. Website could also be alot better but its functional.
1500lm in a very small light
Posted by Clarence Helzer on 4th Jun 2020
Pretty impressive light. I have both the CW & NW versions. The NW has a little greenish tint to it some my not like but I like it better than the CW.
Dynamite little light
Posted by Pete on 2nd Jun 2020
Very powerful, and long lasting battery for such a compact light. Easy to carry anywhere, and the pocket clip allows it to be worn on the brim of a cap. Wish they used a "C" type charger, but maybe for the next generation one. Bought several as gifts, and everyone loves them.
edc task light
Posted by Brad Paynter on 2nd Jun 2020
I am happy with this light so far. It is a great edc light. The light does not have a defined hot spot and is more of a flood pattern. The neutral white is great for distinguishing color differences and has a yellow tint. The cool white is a pure white and seems to be a bit brighter. The pocket clip allows for bezel down carry which is a great feature. The infinity brightness is a good feature as it allows you to dial the lights brightness to a customized level. Overall if you are looking for a great rechargeable edc task light this is a great choice.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-19 of 19