T10T titanium body its compact design fits comfortably in your pocket, backpack, or anywhere else you keep your light.
Features and Specifications
Equipped with the advanced CREE XP-L LED upgraded from previous CREE XP-G2 LED
Uses one 2450mAh AA battery or one 750mAh 14500 battery(not included).
Max output: 230 lumens with 2450mAh AA Ni-MH battery OR 820 lumens with 750mAh 14500 Lithium-ion battery.
Working voltage: 0.9V-4.2V.
Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*2450mAh AA Ni-MH Battery):
- Firefly (0.5 lumens /13 days)
- Low (7 lumens /40 hours)
- Medium (50 lumens /8 hours)
- High (230 lumens /130 mins)
- Strobe (230 lumens /200 mins)
Peak beam intensity: 832cd.
- Max beam distance: 58 meters.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact resistance: 1.5 meters.
Size: 87mm (Length) x 19mm (Diameter).
Weight: 40g (without battery).
- Reflector: OP
- Accessories: Spare O-ring x 1, Pocket Clip x 1.
- Compact design fits comfortably in your pocket, backpack, or anywhere else you keep your light.
- Magnetic tailcap free your hands. Be perfect for any hands free mechanic work.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Removable pocket clip for easy to use.
- Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low and medium modes.
- When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to high mode from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly, high and strobe.
Best EDC light I've owned!
Posted by Jason on 28th May 2020
I've had quite a few edc lights, and the T10T V2 is the best I've found. Perfect size, great user interface, and can run on a common AA battery. Plus it's titanium! CutleryLover and Thrunite have really knocked it out of the park with this one.