T10T titanium body its compact design fits comfortably in your pocket, backpack, or anywhere else you keep your light.
Features and Specifications
Equipped with the advanced CREE XP-L LED upgraded from previous CREE XP-G2 LED
Uses one 2450mAh AA battery or one 750mAh 14500 battery(not included).
Max output: 230 lumens with 2450mAh AA Ni-MH battery OR 820 lumens with 750mAh 14500 Lithium-ion battery.
Working voltage: 0.9V-4.2V.
Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*2450mAh AA Ni-MH Battery):
- Firefly (0.5 lumens /13 days)
- Low (7 lumens /40 hours)
- Medium (50 lumens /8 hours)
- High (230 lumens /130 mins)
- Strobe (230 lumens /200 mins)
Peak beam intensity: 832cd.
- Max beam distance: 58 meters.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact resistance: 1.5 meters.
Size: 87mm (Length) x 19mm (Diameter).
Weight: 40g (without battery).
- Reflector: OP
- Accessories: Spare O-ring x 1, Pocket Clip x 1.
- Compact design fits comfortably in your pocket, backpack, or anywhere else you keep your light.
- Magnetic tailcap free your hands. Be perfect for any hands free mechanic work.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Removable pocket clip for easy to use.
- Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low and medium modes.
- When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to high mode from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly, high and strobe.
Cutlerylover Edition Flashlight : https://amzn.to/2mE1Fk7 ----------------------------- Spyderco Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4ro https://amzn.to/2F2knqU Benchmade Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4r0 https://amzn.to/2XWloJI Kershaw Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4r8 https://amzn.to/2CkfkBG Chris Reeve Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4rc https://amzn.to/2TFiGdf Strider Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4qt Emerson Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4r4 https://amzn.to/2Cl653W Microtech Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4rl WE Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4rh https://amzn.to/2W1mamW Zero Tolerance Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4r5 https://amzn.to/2W3nxkS Cold Steel Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4re https://amzn.to/2XZgNqd Buck Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4rf https://amzn.to/2TGd4iQ SOG Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4rp https://amzn.to/2TFjjU9 CRKT Knives : http://shrsl.com/1i4rk https://amzn.to/2TCfjUi Gerber Knives : http://shrsl.com/1nbxy https://amzn.to/2IztrW9 Looking For More Knives...Trusted Online Store (BladeHQ) http://shrsl.com/17vm9 Find Gear On Amazon : https://amzn.to/2DzlGyD Affiliate Links Help Support The Channel, Thanks For The Support! CUTLERYLOVER SHIRTS: http://amzn.to/2fz2ljZ http://amzn.to/2fz2ALV GUS SHIRT : http://amzn.to/2xh0J65 Instagram @ cutleryloverjeff
The CUTLERYLOV...Cutlerylover Edition Flashlight : https://amzn.to/2mE1Fk7 ----...
Best EDC light I've owned!
Posted by Jason on 28th May 2020
I've had quite a few edc lights, and the T10T V2 is the best I've found. Perfect size, great user interface, and can run on a common AA battery. Plus it's titanium! CutleryLover and Thrunite have really knocked it out of the park with this one.