- TC12 V2 is a compact and practical USB rechargeable EDC LED flashlight, which combines TN12 2016 and TC10 V2 characteristics, ideal for military, army, law enforcement, firefighters, police, emergency, security, hunting, camping and other outdoor activities use.
- The TC12 V2 adopts one CREE XP-L V6 LED and can make output up to 1100 lumens - more than enough to cover everyday use.
- Equipped with ThruNite ITC technology, and virtually unbreakable aircraft grade aluminum body, TC12 V2 will be absolutely a great Rechargeable LED Flashlight for your choice.
- Micro USB Rechargeable EDC LED flashlight with intelligent overcharge protection.
- Adopt latest CREE XP-L V6 LED to make max output up to 1100 lumens.
- Adopt common micro USB charging port for easy use everywhere.
- Stainless steel side switch makes the operation more sensitive and convenient.
- Six modes for available: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Silent Momentary-on “forward clicky” tactical tail switch for signaling or brief lighting.
- One key to Strobe for signaling or blinding the bad guys’ eyes, TC12 V2 is more than an EDC.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Smooth reflector for far beam in search, hunting, law enforcement and military applications.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except Strobe) for immediate use.
- More compact than other rechargeable LED flashlights on the market.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1x18650 battery (included).
- Working voltage: 2.75V-6.0V.
- Charging current/voltage: 5V, 1A.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 battery):
Strobe(1100 lumens /3.6 hrs),
Turbo(1100 lumens/2.2 hrs),
High(472 lumens /3.4 hrs),
Medium(200 lumens /8.7 hrs),
Low(21 lumens /2.5 days),
Firefly (0.5 lumens /49 days).
- Peak beam intensity: 14399cd.
- Max beam distance: 240m.
- Power interface: 1 * micro USB charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1 meters.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-80℃.
- Dimensions: 140mm (length) x 25.4mm (body diameter).
- Weight: 87g (excluding battery).
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1,
18650 3400mAh Battery x1, USB Charging Cord x1.
- Turn On/Off
Press the tail switch halfway to momentarily ACTIVATE the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- Change Modes
With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from Firefly, Low, Medium, High, and Turbo.
- One Key to Strobe
With the light on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into Strobe mode (12.5HZ),
and a single press the side switch will return to the last mode before Strobe.
- Unique Firefly Mode
What’s the use of this 0.5 lumen setting, which is similar to Firefly? Reading a map while surviving, guiding the way without blinding yourself
while awake from sleep, or just reading in its natural beam to protect the eyes at night.
Firefly mode is what ThruNite keeps doing to be considerate for every user, tactical or normal.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
- Please turn on the flashlight and keep the battery inside to charge.
- Battery Capacity Indicators
Battery capacity: >20%, Blue light will be ON.
Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will flash.
Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will on and remind to be charged.
After being fully charged, Blue light will be ON.
Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode
- How to charge TC12 V2
- Purple Flash: Plug the Micro-USB charge cable into the power adapter(not included). LED indicator flashes purple. It means that abnormal charging.
Please click the tail switch and keep the battery inside to charge.
Red Led: The flashlight is being charged when the RED led is on. Press and hold the stainless side switch to turn off the light
Blue Led: After being fully charged, Blue Led will be on. It takes around 4.5-5 hours to fully charge the battery.
Note: The flashlight can only cycle from firefly and low mode while charging. Press and hold the side switch to turn off the light.
When the flashlight is on, plug the Micro USB charging cable to charge the light, it will turn off automatically to switch to charging mode
TC12 V2 is a compact and practical USB rechargeable EDC LED flashlight, which combines TN12 2016 and TC10 V2 characteristics, ideal for military, army, law enforcement, firefighters, police, emergency, security, hunting, camping and other outdoor activities use.
Long video, but worth it. Multiple testing clips (getting to the bottom of the current "Thrunite TC12 V2 controversy"), but overall this video is something to consider for those who tend to get swept up in the currents of hype, drama, and unrealistic expectations. SHOP AND SUPPORT THROUGH THE AMAZON STORE (This REALLY helps!: http://www.preparedmind101.com RAMBLING’S OF A PREPARED MIND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnAjIvtb7I7MvOo1zS6I12w BUY A JESS-X: http://astore.amazon.com/preparedmind1-20/detail/B0179PRHE0 PM101 Morale Patch: https://www.bastiongear.com/products/pvc-morale-patch-prepared-mind-101?variant=28895006275 Audible Trial (supports channel): http://tinyurl.com/pm101audible Amazon Prime Trial (supports channel): http://tinyurl.com/PM101primetrial Jessmuk/Bushbat Dealers: http://www.knivesshipfree.com http://www.dlttrading.com THE GAUNTLET WEBSITE: http://www.thegauntlet.tv MANTIS OUTDOORS: http://www.mantisoutdoorsllc.com JESSI ELIAS FB: https://www.facebook.com/Jessi-Elias-656415951162471/ SUBSCRIBE: http://tinyurl.com/mdwx6y6 FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/preparedmind101 MOTPM GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/763467777075333/ TWITTER: http://twitter.com/Preparedmind101 INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/preparedmind101
"Thrunite Suck...Long video, but worth it. Multiple testing clips (getting to t...
First Thrunite Product
Posted by Sam on 11th Jul 2020
After reading the reviews and watching some YouTube videos, I felt comfortable making this purchase. I am glad that I did, this is a great light in any situation and the efficiency with the battery is astonishing. I received it 2 weeks ago and I've used it on every brightness level and every day since, charging it only once so far. I've carried it on my person, using the included clip for my pocket and it isn't too bulky or disruptive. I will say that the anodized finish is easily scuffed / marred but that is only cosmetic and has no effect on the functionality of the light itself. Both the tail switch and mode button have a satisfying feel and seem very durable. I give kudos to Thrunite for producing a tool that is of masterwork quality, in my opinion. In a time when so many things are uncertain, it is reassuring to know that when I need it in any situation, this light will deliver.
Another great flashlight from Thrunite
Posted by Clint on 29th Jun 2019
This is my 2nd flashlight I've ordered from Thrunite, and I have nothing but good things to say. The included battery was defective on arrival, so luckily I had an extra 18650 laying around from my first light. Upon notifying customer service of this, they quickly sent me out a new battery and everything is great now! Excellent customer support, and a great flashlight to boot, it won't be my last I'm sure.
Posted by email@example.com on 8th Jun 2019
I’ve only had the light a couple of weeks. But it’s a really well-made light. I like that you can just turn it on and off with the button on the end. I like the mode button on the side that was a good idea. I have a lux pro LP 500 that I have had for a couple of years and the button on the end is already messed up from having to cycle through the modes so much. It is 250 lumens and even on medium the TC 12 is way brighter than the lux pro. On high at 70 yards it looks like daylight. I also like the fact that it only has one battery. You can also use the flat top 18650 batteries in it. I tried the ones i had for my ecigg. Plus its nice to be able to charge the lite without a separate charger.