- ThruNite TN4A NW is a compact but powerful LED thrower flashlight with high quality beam from orange peel reflector, which adopts the latest CREE XPL V6 LED to makes output up to 1150 lumens.
- The TN4A NW not only possesses premium type-III hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body, but also adopts advanced Intelligent Temperature Control technology to protect it from overheating.
- Moreover, driven by four economical and readily available AA batteries, the TN4A NW will be a good choice for you to use everywhere.
- Adopts latest CREE XP-L V6 LED technology to give great light efficiency.
- Advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication for silent operation.
- ThruNite ITC (intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Six modes available: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe) for immediate use.
- Applicable for AA batteries to use economically everywhere.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x AA batteries (not included).
- Working Voltage: 2.75V-8V.
- Output mode/Runtime (tested with Four NIMH 2500MAH batteries):
-Strobe (1150 lumens /150 minutes)
-Turbo (1150 lumens /56 minutes)
-High (550 lumens /150 minutes)
-Medium (139 lumens /14 hrs)
-Low (15 lumens /93 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumens /80 days).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 26640cd.
- Max beam distance: 326m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5 meters).
- Weight: 218.6g without battery.
- Dimensions: 111.5mm in length, 45.5mm in diameter.
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight), Lanyardx1.
- Turn ON/OFF
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through Low, Medium and High.
Shortcut to Firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get Firefly mode.
Double click to turn to Turbo from any mode. Another double click to get Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Unscrew and take off the body near the head, insert four AA batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the body.
With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier
with polarities matched (springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
- Low Voltage Indication
When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, later red flashing means the batteries should be replaced.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 20 | Next
SOLID BUILD QUALITY, LOVE THE AA BATTERIES
Posted by Austin on 4th Aug 2020
This flashlight has great build quality. Solid, but not too heavy. Tight tolerances on all pieces. And some innovative approaches in the design that make me think it was built to last. (One example is the rubber coating on battery compartment).
Also, this take 4AA batteries which is extremely convenient. Just pop in some rechargeable AAs and you're good to go. No need to buy special batteries and chargers for it.
Posted by Kirk on 30th Nov 2019
I really like this flashlight. I'm big on AA flashlights because of how cheap it is to have those batteries around so I have some 2AA's which are great but wanted to try a couple of 4AA models to see what more you get. Turns out they're both great, 2AA models have lots of light and are small enough to fit anywhere and the 4AA models give a very noticeable amount of more light for the extra size. Very worth having both around and this is a great 4AA model. Feels really well built, lots of light, nice low/medium/high/turbo lumen settings, easy to scroll through and choose your preference. As one other reviewer said, I bought this at the same time as the EA41 and originally felt underwhelmed by the spot/thow on the TN4A because the lumens are supposed to be higher but after comparing longer, the spill/flood of the Thrunite is better and more practical an the throw is still impressive, it's only when they're right beside each other that you can see the difference center brightness and it is really minor. Truth is, they're both great, no issue with either. I would highly recommend the TN4A, love it! Shipped and arrived in about 3 days too!
My first real flashlight!
Posted by Jose Rodriguez on 8th Aug 2018
Ok , so let me start by saying that yes I have owned many flashlights in the past , but they were all the dollar store /walmart junk. I wanted a light that I would have hopefully for years to come. I spent probably a month or more on just researching different brands, learning about everything about different companies and their products. So after a month or more the one thing I kept seeing is that thrunite kept coming up in the top 5 companies ,not only with products but also high Mark's in customer service. So I finally after all of the I settled for ThruNite TN4A (XP-L) Max 1150 Lumen Flashlight, and I gotta say this light receives high Mark's all the way around from me. Build quality, ease of use, looks, and lumens (super bright light).
So that's it , if you are in the market for a good quality flashlight this is the one to get.
AA batteries , super bright, nice build ect...
But just know this is not a edc light, I mean you probably can but it's not a pocket carry type light. So if you are ok with that , then you found you light.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 20 | Next