ThruNite TT20 Tactical Dual-Switch USB-C Rechargeable Flashlight, 2526 Lumens with SST70 LED 5000mAh 21700 Battery Included
- The ThruNite TT20 has a max 2526 lumens and 258 meters beam distance, and capable of powering round-the-clock duty, on a hunt, in self-defense situations, or other extreme environments.
- TACTICAL DUAL-SWITCH - Long press the side switch to activate the stepless dimming. This allows you to adjust the light to the exact level you need. Single click the tactical tail switch to access to turbo mode directly to keeps you safe when in a dangerous situation.
- HIGH-CAPACITY 21700 BATTERY - The TT20 is powered by a High Capacity 5000mAh 21700 Lithium-Ion Battery (Included). Being that it's slightly larger in size will also provide more energy/power and runtime than a normal 18650 battery.
- USB-C FAST CHARGING - Built-in TYPE-C charging port and USB-C cable offers more compatibility and faster charging. Power indicator: Blue (>21%), Red (11-20%), Flashing Red (<10%).
- VERSATILE MODES - Lockout mode prevents accidental activation and extends battery life. A dual-direction clip provides easy access for every day tasks.
LED: SST 70 LED
Runs on: ThruNite customized 21700 battery (5000mAh).
Working voltage: 2.65-2.8V
Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 5000mAh 21700 battery)
Turbo (2526 lumens down to 610 lumens / 150 secs+237 mins)
Strobe (1294 lumens / 320 mins)
Infinity High (1468 lumens down to 654 lumens / 190 secs+235 mins)
Infinity Low (31 lumens / 90 hrs)
Firefly (0.54 lumens / 64 days)
Max beam distance: 258 meters (max.)
Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters)
Impact-resistant: 1.5 meters
Dimensions: 136mm*30mm *26mm
Weight: 98g (excluding battery).
Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O-rings x2, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 21700 battery x1, USB C Charging Cable x1, Spare USB Rubber Cover x1,Dual-direction Clip x1
After the light is unlocked, press the side switch to turn the light on/off. The light will turn on in the last mode used, except firefly, turbo, and strobe.
Single-click the side switch to the last mode used, then press and hold the side switch to circle through infinity high and infinity low.
Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, press and hold the side switch to get firefly mode.
Direct access to turbo: when the flashlight is off, single-click the tactical tail switch to access to turbo mode directly, or double click the side switch to enter turbo mode in any mode.
Shortcut to strobe: triple-click the side switch to get strobe.
The max charging current is Type-c 2000mA. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When the indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. (Please screw down the light head and tail cap tightly before use)
Please Note: Please SCREW DOWN the light head and tail cap tightly before use or it would cause abnormal charging.
BUY AT AMAZON: