The T10 Ⅱ tailcap-magnetic flashlight is the upgraded version of T10. It adopts the latest CREE XP-G2 LED to make output up to 550 lumens when it is driven by one 750mAh Lithium-ion 14500 battery, or 160 lumens when it is driven by one 2450mAh Ni-MH AA battery.
Features and Specifications
Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
Uses one 2450mAh AA battery or one 750mAh 14500 battery(not included).
Max output: 160 lumens with 2450mAh AA Ni-MH battery OR 550 lumens with 750mAh 14500 Lithium-ion battery.
Working voltage: 0.9V-4.2V.
Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*2450mAh AA Ni-MH Battery):
- Firefly (0.5 lumens /14 days)
- Low (9 lumens /40 hours)
- Medium (54 lumens /8 hours)
- High (160 lumens /140 mins)
- Strobe (160 lumens /200 mins)
Peak beam intensity: 1160cd.
- Max beam distance: 68 meters.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact resistance: 1.5 meters.
Size: 87mm (Length) x 19mm (Diameter).
Weight: 40g (without battery).
- Reflector: OP
- Accessories: Spare O-ring x 1, Pocket Clip x 1.
- Compact design fits comfortably in your pocket, backpack, or anywhere else you keep your light.
- Magnetic tailcap free your hands. Be perfect for any hands free mechanic work.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Removable pocket clip for easy to use.
- Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low and medium modes.
- When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to high mode from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly, high and strobe.
LINK: https://amzn.to/2MYY7Qx Website: http://www.thrunite.com PM01 AFFILIATES (Links Support The Channel): DLT Trading: http://dlt.link/2y7Y1De (NEW!) The Knife Connection: https://www.theknifeconnection.net/?aff=3 BladeHQ: https://tinyurl.com/BLADEHQPM101 Knivesshipfree: https://tinyurl.com/KSFPM101 Amazon Store: http://www.amazon.com/shop/preparedmind101 Fenix Store: http://bit.ly/2IrVy7m THRIVE LIFE (Freeze Dried Foods): https://preparedmind101.thrivelife.com/picker PM101 Shirts/Hoodies: https://www.bonfire.com/preparedmind101-logo-gear/ SPONSORS (They make it possible!): Bark River Knives: http://tinyurl.com/barkriver PM101 Morale Patch: https://www.bastiongear.com/products/... SUBSCRIBE: http://tinyurl.com/mdwx6y6 FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/preparedmind101 TWITTER: http://twitter.com/Preparedmind101 INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/
Thrunite T10 V...LINK: https://amzn.to/2MYY7Qx Website: http://www.thrunite.com...
Showing reviews 1-3 of 7 | Next
Great light! (14500 Battery)
Posted by Dan on 6th Oct 2019
Surprising amount of light from such a small package. Really good with an AA battery but I recommend a 14500 to get the most out of it. Can't recommend a better choice for a small pocket light. Magnetic tailcap is very strong and the clip let's it ride deep enough in the pocket that you don't have very much sticking out. Great choice for a small EDC.
Smallest AA light
Posted by giorgi kurtanidze on 16th Aug 2019
Small and powerful, tail magnet is very strong, best edc light working on AA,Ni-Mh and 14500 batteries.
Posted by joe on 29th Mar 2019
this is a very nice little light. I bought it with a ti3 and a tc15, the ti3 stays in my pocket all the time, and the t10 is light enough for a overshirt pocket. puts out a really nice amount of light for the size and weight, and the different levels are a good choice for me.
about the only thing for me that was inconvenient was the 14500 battery size. I haven't seen that size anywhere locally, and ended up ordering a couple rechargables and a charger off amazon. I notice that thrunight has the 18650 on their site, and it would be nice if they had the 14500 size also
Showing reviews 1-3 of 7 | Next