ThruNite BSS V4 Tactical Flashlight & a Bezel, RED LENS COVER, USB Rechargeable Flashlight 2523 Lumens, IPX-8 Water Resistant, Handheld Flashlights with 6 Light Modes for Camping Hiking
- Tactical Function: 1-inch diameter detachable strike bezel design is a best choose for any tactical devices. Pocket-size shape, which is suitable for tool use and handheld, anti-slip knurling on flashlight body
- 6 Lighting Modes: ThruNite BSS V4 flashlight supports Firefly/ Low / Medium / High / Turbo /Strobe light modes, tail and side dual switch which make this tactical flashlight is suitable for all indoor and outdoor activities or others unexpected situations.
- High Power Brightness: Max 2523 Lumens flashlight CREE SST70 LED Bulb provides bright light, easily light up to 250 meters/ 820 feet.
- IPX-8 Waterproof: BSS V4 rechargeable flashlight is constructed from aluminium alloy with a black anodized anti-abrasive surface finish, IPX-8 water resistance allows the convenient usage in various weather conditions.
- You Will Get: ThruNite BSS V4 flashlight*1, 18650 3100mAh battery *1, Spare O-rings *2, USB Rubber Cover *1, Micro USB Charging Cable *1, Pocket Clip*1, Red lens cover*1, Strike bezel*1, Lanyard *1, Holster*1.
- LED: SST70
Runs on: ThruNite IMR 18650 battery (3100mAh).
Working voltage: 2.7V-8.4V
Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 battery)
- Turbo(2523 lumens down to 614 lumens/ 125s + 147 mins)
- Strobe(1200 lumens /210 mins)
- High(1426 lumens down to 634 lumens/ 130s+ 150 mins),
- Medium(350 lumens /4.5 hrs)
- Low(33 lumens /55 hrs+ 42 mins)
- Firefly(0.54 lumens /56days)
- Max beam distance: 250 meters (max.)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters)
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters
- Dimensions: 146.5mm*28mm*25.4mm
- Weight: 91g
- Accessories: ThruNite BSS V4 flashlight*1, 18650 3100mAh battery *1, Spare O-rings *2, USB Rubber Cover *1, Micro USB Charging Cable *1, Pocket Clip*1, Red lens cover*1, Strike bezel*1, Lanyard *1, Holster*1.
After the light is unlocked, press the side switch to turn the light on/off. The light will turn on in the last mode used except firefly, turbo and strobe.
Single-click the side switch to the last mode used, then press and hold the side switch to cycle through a low, medium, and high.
Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, press and hold the side switch to get firefly mode.
Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Triple-click to get strobe.
- One Key Turbo
When the light unlocked, single click the tactical tail switch to access to turbo mode directly, side swtich will not work at this situation.
The light will turn on in the last mode used, except firefly, turbo, and strobe.
Under the lockout mode, press and hold the side switch to unlock the flashlight.
Under firefly mode, press and hold the side switch to access the lockout mode.
TYPE-C FASH CHARGING by USB port. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When the Indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only the firefly, low modes are available while charging.
PS: Please SCREW DOWN the light head and tail cap tightly before use or it would cause abnormal charging.
In this video, we're joined with Jack (Black Scout Survival) as we unbox the ThruNite BSS V4 tactical flashlight and cover some of it's main features! ThruNite BSS V4: https://thrunite.com/bss-v4/ Amazon store: https://amzn.to/3fEPdI8 Subscribe to our channel! https://bit.ly/2E1m0si Follow us on social! https://www.Facebook.com/ThruNite https://www.instagram.com/ThruNite
ThruNite BSS V...In this video, we're joined with Jack (Black Scout Survival) a...
The best tactical tool that has been deployed in the security field.
Posted by John Reynolds on 5th Jan 2021
I received this flashlight recently and proceeded to test it out in the field. Pros: Its super BRIGHT, its multi-functional, its very usable in my security field as well as other fields. Cons: before reading the instructions was the brightest spot would heat up after reading the instructions using the brightest spot only for limited duration so that it minimizes the heat built up in the front cap area.