- TC12 V2 is a compact and practical USB rechargeable EDC LED flashlight, which combines TN12 2016 and TC10 V2 characteristics, ideal for military, army, law enforcement, firefighters, police, emergency, security, hunting, camping and other outdoor activities use.
- The TC12 V2 adopts one CREE XP-L V6 LED and can make output up to 1100 lumens - more than enough to cover everyday use.
- Equipped with ThruNite ITC technology, and virtually unbreakable aircraft grade aluminum body, TC12 V2 will be absolutely a great Rechargeable LED Flashlight for your choice.
- Micro USB Rechargeable EDC LED flashlight with intelligent overcharge protection.
- Adopt latest CREE XP-L V6 LED to make max output up to 1100 lumens.
- Adopt common micro USB charging port for easy use everywhere.
- Stainless steel side switch makes the operation more sensitive and convenient.
- Six modes for available: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Silent Momentary-on “forward clicky” tactical tail switch for signaling or brief lighting.
- One key to Strobe for signaling or blinding the bad guys’ eyes, TC12 V2 is more than an EDC.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Smooth reflector for far beam in search, hunting, law enforcement and military applications.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except Strobe) for immediate use.
- More compact than other rechargeable LED flashlights on the market.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1x18650 battery (included).
- Working voltage: 2.75V-6.0V.
- Charging current/voltage: 5V, 1A.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 battery):
Strobe(1100 lumens /3.6 hrs),
Turbo(1100 lumens/2.2 hrs),
High(472 lumens /3.4 hrs),
Medium(200 lumens /8.7 hrs),
Low(21 lumens /2.5 days),
Firefly (0.5 lumens /49 days).
- Peak beam intensity: 14399cd.
- Max beam distance: 240m.
- Power interface: 1 * micro USB charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1 meters.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-80℃.
- Dimensions: 140mm (length) x 25.4mm (body diameter).
- Weight: 87g (excluding battery).
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1,
18650 3400mAh Battery x1, USB Charging Cord x1.
- Turn On/Off
Press the tail switch halfway to momentarily ACTIVATE the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- Change Modes
With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from Firefly, Low, Medium, High, and Turbo.
- One Key to Strobe
With the light on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into Strobe mode (12.5HZ),
and a single press the side switch will return to the last mode before Strobe.
- Unique Firefly Mode
What’s the use of this 0.5 lumen setting, which is similar to Firefly? Reading a map while surviving, guiding the way without blinding yourself
while awake from sleep, or just reading in its natural beam to protect the eyes at night.
Firefly mode is what ThruNite keeps doing to be considerate for every user, tactical or normal.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
- Please turn on the flashlight and keep the battery inside to charge.
- Battery Capacity Indicators
Battery capacity: >20%, Blue light will be ON.
Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will flash.
Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will on and remind to be charged.
After being fully charged, Blue light will be ON.
Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode
- How to charge TC12 V2
- Purple Flash: Plug the Micro-USB charge cable into the power adapter(not included). LED indicator flashes purple. It means that abnormal charging.
Please click the tail switch and keep the battery inside to charge.
Red Led: The flashlight is being charged when the RED led is on. Press and hold the stainless side switch to turn off the light
Blue Led: After being fully charged, Blue Led will be on. It takes around 4.5-5 hours to fully charge the battery.
Note: The flashlight can only cycle from firefly and low mode while charging. Press and hold the side switch to turn off the light.
When the flashlight is on, plug the Micro USB charging cable to charge the light, it will turn off automatically to switch to charging mode
TC12 V2 is a compact and practical USB rechargeable EDC LED flashlight, which combines TN12 2016 and TC10 V2 characteristics, ideal for military, army, law enforcement, firefighters, police, emergency, security, hunting, camping and other outdoor activities use.
Long video, but worth it. Multiple testing clips (getting to the bottom of the current "Thrunite TC12 V2 controversy"), but overall this video is something to consider for those who tend to get swept up in the currents of hype, drama, and unrealistic expectations. SHOP AND SUPPORT THROUGH THE AMAZON STORE (This REALLY helps!: http://www.preparedmind101.com RAMBLING’S OF A PREPARED MIND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnAjIvtb7I7MvOo1zS6I12w BUY A JESS-X: http://astore.amazon.com/preparedmind1-20/detail/B0179PRHE0 PM101 Morale Patch: https://www.bastiongear.com/products/pvc-morale-patch-prepared-mind-101?variant=28895006275 Audible Trial (supports channel): http://tinyurl.com/pm101audible Amazon Prime Trial (supports channel): http://tinyurl.com/PM101primetrial Jessmuk/Bushbat Dealers: http://www.knivesshipfree.com http://www.dlttrading.com THE GAUNTLET WEBSITE: http://www.thegauntlet.tv MANTIS OUTDOORS: http://www.mantisoutdoorsllc.com JESSI ELIAS FB: https://www.facebook.com/Jessi-Elias-656415951162471/ SUBSCRIBE: http://tinyurl.com/mdwx6y6 FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/preparedmind101 MOTPM GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/763467777075333/ TWITTER: http://twitter.com/Preparedmind101 INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/preparedmind101
"Thrunite Suck...Long video, but worth it. Multiple testing clips (getting to t...
Showing reviews 1-3 of 71 | Next
Quality and bargain price!
Posted by Paul on 13th Nov 2020
Since the arrival of my flashlight I am very pleased with it. The construction is very well done. The ridges in the handle improve grip. Its size is perfect not too big or small. I really enjoy the tail switch along with the side thumb button. The downside with the tail switches is that they always seem to have problems after a while, no matter the brand. So we will see with yours.
I have an idea for an improvement with your lights. So you have to press the thumb button to toggle through the different brightness modes. When you stop at a mode for a couple seconds, but then decide you want the next brighter setting you must start all over again at the dimmest setting. I find this a little frustrating and would enjoy the flashlight more if it just left off where you were: And the next press of the button took you to the next brightest setting, instead of having to go all the way through again from dimmest to bright. I wish it had the usb-c charger so it would charge faster, but it still charges pretty fast with the micro-usb. Please do not switch to the magnetic cap charger like Olight has on most of theirs, those chargers are a poor design for multiple reasons.
Overall I am really enjoying the light, it is brighter than I expected. I choose the neutral white version, which I prefer. Weight and general feel of the flashlight is perfect. Definitely will be buying more Thrunite lights in the future.
Thank you for all the extra replacement parts and accessories, that is a definite bonus!
Posted by Brian on 11th Oct 2020
Been looking to replace my now dead maglite for almost 6 months. A friend recommended the Tc12 v2 for very tough work environments and it has yet to fail. I especially like the rear on/off button as it makes using the flashlight much easier. All around a great product, would absolutely buy again.
High Quality and Useful
Posted by Willow on 4th Sep 2020
There's not much to say because it's just a good product. I would definitely recommend it to someone, and if I lost it I might even buy it again.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 71 | Next