- The TC15 rechargeable LED flashlight adopts the latest CREE XHP35.2 LED to make output up to 2531 lumens and max beam distance of 243 meters.
- The high output, compact size, micro-USB convenient charging, and long runtime can meet all your illumination needs for for everyday carry, travel, key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC and general use.
- EXTREME OUTPUT: Powered by a CREE XHP35.2 LED, the TC15 produces up to 2,531 lumens with a beam distance of 806 ft / 243 m.
- RECHARGEABLE: Powered by a rechargeable IMR 3100mAh 18650 battery, the TC15 features built-in USB charging and a battery level indicator so you know when it's time to top up. ( Battery and charging cable included)
- MODES FOR EVERY SITUATION: Firefly/ Low / Medium/ High / Turbo /Strobe light modes makes the TC15 perfect for any situation.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: 4 oz / 113 grams and 4.8 inch / 12.19 cm long, the TC15 packs a serious punch while still being compact enough for backpacks, pockets and belts.
- USER FRIENDLY UI AND RUGGED DESIGN: Access Turbo from any mode with a double-click. Grippy and non-slip knurling design makes the TC15 glove-friendly.
- LED: CREE XHP35 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1 x 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery (included).
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V.
- Charging current/voltage: 1.1A / 5V
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery):
Turbo(2531 lumens~800 lumens /2.5mins+85 mins),
High(1053 lumens/86 mins),
Meidum(250 lumens /6.5 hrs),
Low(22 lumens /68 hrs),
Firefly(0.5 lumens /41.5 days),
Strobe (830 lumens /180 mins)
- Peak beam intensity: 14850cd.
- Max beam distance: 243m
- Power interface: micro USB charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 122.5mm (length) x 27mm (body diameter) x 24mm (head diameter).
- Weight: 71g (excluding battery).
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O-ring x2, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1,
ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR Battery x1, USB Charging Cable x1, Spare USB Rubber Cover x1, Spare Side Switch Cap x1.
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
With the light off, press and hold the side switch to get firefly mode. With the light turns on, press and hold the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High mode. Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
- We suggest to charge the battery in the TC15 light. During charging, the indicator is RED; After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE; When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low mode is available duing charging.
- Battery Capacity Indicators
Battery capacity: >20%, Blue light will be ON.
Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will be ON.
Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will flash and remind to charge the battery immediately.
After being fully charged, Blue light will be ON.
Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode, or when the battery capacity is 0%.
Thrunite TC 15 2300 Lumen Flashlight Review. This is my first experience with Thrunite and I have to say it was a positive one. Thanks for Thrunite for their support: Below links are not affiliate links. Amazon CA : https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07JLKWQBR?ref=myi_title_dp Amazon US : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JLKWQBR?ref=myi_title_dp ThruNite official website ：http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-tc15-2300-lumen-chargeable-edc-flashlight-18650-imr-battery-included/ （save 20%） PS: Buy a ThruNite TC15 flashlight and leave a review, and get a Ti3 flashlight for free. Exclusive Weekly Sensible Prepper videos on Survival Dispatch Insider: https://goo.gl/7p7TqT Be a Team Sootch Minuteman: https://www.patreon.com/Sootch00 Sootch00 Gear available at: https://teespring.com/Sootch00 Thanks For Watching, Liking & Subscribing! ~ Sootch00 Music is from Jingle Punks Royalty Free Music through the Fullscreen Network. Used with permission.
Thrunite TC 15...Thrunite TC 15 2300 Lumen Flashlight Review. This is my first ...
Showing reviews 1-3 of 22 | Next
Perfect in the hand!
Posted by Charles on 25th Jan 2021
In the limited testing that I’ve done, the TC15 works wonderfully as an everyday carry light. It will work well for hiking and camping as well, especially on low or medium mode, where it will last for hours. The size is perfect for a secure grip.
I do wish, however, that it came with a bidirectional clip. Although it’s probably too heavy to clip onto a baseball cap, it would be great to clip onto a molle system, particularly on the shoulder straps of a hiking backpack for hands free carry.
Just what I was looking for!
Posted by Camden Medeiros on 26th Dec 2020
I needed a flashlight for everyday use and wanted something rechargeable as I didn’t want to have to buy batteries anymore. After all the research I finally decided on the TC15. For the price and ease of use I thought this was the best choice for the money. I also would have been happy with the TC12 as well. I love the feel of the button and how simple the UI is when I let other borrow it. It’s my first 18650 light and I am real happy with the battery life and performance. I’d be happy to recommend this to others. Especially during a 20% sale.
GREAT LITTLE FLASHLIGHT
Posted by Joann Larson on 15th Dec 2020
small and compact, very briht
Showing reviews 1-3 of 22 | Next