- The TC15 rechargeable LED flashlight adopts the latest CREE XHP35.2 LED to make output up to 2531 lumens and max beam distance of 243 meters.
- The high output, compact size, micro-USB convenient charging, and long runtime can meet all your illumination needs for for everyday carry, travel, key-chain, car, camping, fishing, household, EDC and general use.
- EXTREME OUTPUT: Powered by a CREE XHP35.2 LED, the TC15 produces up to 2,531 lumens with a beam distance of 806 ft / 243 m.
- RECHARGEABLE: Powered by a rechargeable IMR 3100mAh 18650 battery, the TC15 features built-in USB charging and a battery level indicator so you know when it's time to top up. ( Battery and charging cable included)
- MODES FOR EVERY SITUATION: Firefly/ Low / Medium/ High / Turbo /Strobe light modes makes the TC15 perfect for any situation.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: 4 oz / 113 grams and 4.8 inch / 12.19 cm long, the TC15 packs a serious punch while still being compact enough for backpacks, pockets and belts.
- USER FRIENDLY UI AND RUGGED DESIGN: Access Turbo from any mode with a double-click. Grippy and non-slip knurling design makes the TC15 glove-friendly.
- LED: CREE XHP35 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1 x 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery (included).
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V.
- Charging current/voltage: 1.1A / 5V
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery):
Turbo(2531 lumens~800 lumens /2.5mins+85 mins),
High(1053 lumens/86 mins),
Meidum(250 lumens /6.5 hrs),
Low(22 lumens /68 hrs),
Firefly(0.5 lumens /41.5 days),
Strobe (830 lumens /180 mins).
- Peak beam intensity: 14850cd.
- Max beam distance: 243m.
- Power interface: micro USB charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 122.5mm (length) x 27mm (body diameter) x 24mm (head diameter).
- Weight: 71g (excluding battery).
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O-ring x2, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1,
ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR Battery x1, USB Charging Cable x1, Spare USB Rubber Cover x1, Spare Side Switch Cap x1.
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
With the light off, press and hold the side switch to get firefly mode. With the light turns on, press and hold the side switch to circle through Low, Medium and High mode. Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get to Strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
- We suggest to charge the battery in the TC15 light. During charging, the indicator is RED; After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE; When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low mode is available duing charging.
- Battery Capacity Indicators
Battery capacity: >20%, Blue light will be ON.
Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will be ON.
Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will flash and remind to charge the battery immediately.
After being fully charged, Blue light will be ON.
Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode, or when the battery capacity is 0%.
The TC15 from Thrunite is a nice-sized (for me) EDC light that gives over 2000 lumens of output with an 18650 behind it. For around $50, I think this is a pretty nice light and it's certainly a bonus that you can charge it up with a USB. Link to purchase the TC15: https://amzn.to/2jTzD2O _______ Amazon Store: https://amzn.to/2Gk2eGH Shop here at Blade HQ to support the channel - THANKS!: http://shrsl.com/1ndyz _______ BUDGET-FRIENDLY ITEMS I RECOMMEND: 1. The Mora Craftline Basic 5 11 - https://amzn.to/2Lf2M4A 2. Mylar Blankets - https://amzn.to/2LLVtk9 3. UCO Stormproof Matches - https://amzn.to/2XFvZfF 4. Light My Fire Fire Steel 2.0 - https://amzn.to/2S9lKuc 5. Stanley Stainless Steel Cook Set - https://amzn.to/30w6nih _______ SOLID SURVIVAL KNIVES: 1. ESEE 6 - https://amzn.to/2S6STGN 2. Ontario Knife Company Rat 7 - https://amzn.to/2NK29lr 3. Benchmade Bushcrafter - https://amzn.to/2LOcTga 4. TOPS Kukri - https://amzn.to/2LcLwgc 5. Mora Garberg - https://amzn.to/2Ju9W2T _______ SOLID EDC KNIVES 1.CRKT Squid - https://amzn.to/2NL32KL 2. Benchmade Griptilian - https://amzn.to/2S5nx38 3. Spyderco Tenacious - https://amzn.to/2XAFBbz 4. Ontario Knife Company Rat 2 - https://amzn.to/2S7UewO 5. CRKT Fossil - https://amzn.to/2LOd8b4 _______ SOLID EDC FLASHLIGHTS 1. Streamlight Microstream - https://amzn.to/2LLGjLW 2. Olight S1R Baton 2 - https://amzn.to/2S42Zbe 3. Thrunite T1 - https://amzn.to/2LLCruh 4. Thrunite TC15 - https://amzn.to/2NMwXSA 5. Fenix PD35 TAC - https://amzn.to/2Jr95Qd _______ OTHER SOLID SURVIVAL/OUTDOOR TOOLS 1. Bahco Laplander Saw - https://amzn.to/2LKInUo 2. Corona Folding Saw - https://amzn.to/2LM4r0P 3. Mechanix Gloves - https://amzn.to/2xGgRPF 4. Large Firesteel - https://amzn.to/2JvQX8d 5. Pocket Bellows - https://amzn.to/2S84wNG _______ SOLID BAGS 1. Vertx EDC Commuter Sling Bag - https://amzn.to/2XAGO2B 2. Maxpedition Valence Tech Sling - https://amzn.to/2XFU8mc 3. Vanquest Mobius - https://amzn.to/2LLHPO8 4. Vanquest Envoy 13 Bag -https://amzn.to/2S67cvj 5. Helikon-Tex Bail Out Bag - https://amzn.to/2S5nTH0 _______ POPULAR VIDEOS: 1. Car Survival Bag - https://tinyurl.com/CarSurvETV 2. 10 Lies About Survival - https://tinyurl.com/Top10SurvETV 3. 10 Survival Knives - https://tinyurl.com/10SurvKnETV 4. TSA Kit - https://tinyurl.com/TSAKitETV 5. TOPS Kukri & Kit - https://tinyurl.com/TopsKuETV _______ CONNECT WITH ETV YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/EverydayTacticalVids Twitter - https://twitter.com/EverydayTactic1 Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Everyday-Tactical-Vids/396490423756541 Instagram - http://instagram.com/everyday_tactical_vids/ Tumblr - http://everydaytacticalvids.tumblr.com/ Google+ - http://tinyurl.com/EverydayTacticalVidsGooglePlus _______ Everyday Tactical Vids: Thinking Tactically, Living Purposefully PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN AN INFLUENCE ON EVERYDAY TACTICAL VIDS: - Lt. Colonel Dave Grossman, originator of The Sheepdog Concept - Travis Haley of Haley Strategic - Chris Costa of Costa Ludus - The team over at ITS Tactical - NutnFancy and his YouTube channel/community - Tom Brown Jr. of The Tracker School - Dave Canterbury of The Pathfinder School - Rob Pincus of I.C.E. Training
Thrunite TC15 ...The TC15 from Thrunite is a nice-sized (for me) EDC light that...
Showing reviews 1-3 of 28 | Next
Posted by Dennis on 8th Jan 2021
I really like the switch function. The ability to turn on the last used intensity with one push of the switch is very convenient.
PERFECTION THAT ANYONE CAN AFFORD
Posted by Jon Kuratani on 14th Oct 2020
What an AWESOME flashlight. You get way more than what you paid for. Great quality build, solid. Powerful light output. Great power management. Good size & weight making it the perfect EDC flashlight.
Love the beam throw/output, solid center spot and outer flood. Fast recharge time and long battery life. Saves $$ not buying the CR123. including the extra USB cover and Oring makes this light a long time keeper.
Very bright great battery life
Posted by Tony on 2nd Jul 2020
Good feel in the hand sturdy construction perfect for edc I use it all day long as a service tech battery lasts all week
Showing reviews 1-3 of 28 | Next