The T1 is a tailcap-magnetic rechargeable LED flashlight，equipped with CREE XHP50 LED to make output up to 1,500 lumens and max beam distance of 102 meters. Lockout Function can prevent accidental activation in bag or pocket.
- ULTRA BRIGHT - Max 1500 lumens flashlight CREE XHP50 LED bulb producing an intense beam of bright light up to 335 ft / 102 m.
- MAGNETIC TAILCAP FREE YOUR HANDS - Hands-free use with magnetic tailcap, dual direction clip, perfect for any hands free mechanic work.
- VERSATILE MODES - Firefly/ Turbo/ Strobe and stepless dimming modes.Long press side switch to activate stepless dimming, choose your desired brightness freely.
- RECHARGEABLE - Powered by an included rechargeable 1100mAh Lithium-ion Battery.Built-in USB charging port and cable and no extra new battery will be needed. It will remind you to charge when battery voltage is low.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Compact design fits comfortably in your pocket, backpack, 2.5oz, 2.7 inch in length.
- LED: 1 X CREE XHP 50 LED.
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Turbo: 1500Lm-408Lm (3mins+52mins)
- Infinity High: 685Lm(65 minutes)
- Infinity Low: 15 Lm(35 hours )
- Firefly: 0.5 Lm(12 days)
- Working voltage:2.7V-4.2V
- Battery: ThruNite 3.7V 1100mAh 18350 battery included
- Max beam distance: 102 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 2600 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Weight: 71.5g with battery
- Accessories: Pocket clip x1, Spare O-rings x2, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 1100mAh 18350 battery x1, USB Charging Cable x1, Spare USB Rubber Cover x1
Under the lockout mode, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds to unlock the flashlight. When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second to enter firefly mode. Under firefly mode, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds to access the lockout mode.
- Turn ON/OFF
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
With the light is on, long press the switch to circle through infinity high and infinity low. Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second to get firefly mode. Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Triple click to get strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode used, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Recharging Function: The max charging current is 500mA.During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low modes are available while charging.
https://amzn.to/2W8rWYz SUBSCRIBE https://bit.ly/2UhlImu SOCIAL MEDIA http://www.instagram.com/livingsurvivalyoutube http://www.facebook.com/livingsurvival http://www.twitter.com/livingsurvival CAMERA & GEAR Panasonic Lumix G7 https://amzn.to/2WEtmcg Rode VideoMicro https://amzn.to/2xiX5No SanDisk 128GB MicroSD https://amzn.to/39gt3Hh GoPro Hero 8 Black https://amzn.to/2UgaLSh
Honest Review ...https://amzn.to/2W8rWYz SUBSCRIBE https://bit.ly/2UhlImu SOC...
Showing reviews 1-3 of 5 | Next
Compact, Bright, and great battery
Posted by The Possum Walker on 26th Aug 2020
I love the size and brightness. I tested the 18350 battery on an xtar charger and it took 1320 mAh, it's advertised as having 1100 mAh. Great light, great battery. It's always in my pocket. The only things that could make it better are red/green tint options or a 18650 battery tube.
Posted by THOMAS G TICE on 14th May 2020
I wanted a small but powerful EDC light. Great for walking my dog at night I can clip to hat brim. Also makes a great addition to my backpack for hiking.
Powerful little flashlight.
Posted by Raymond Z DeJesus on 26th Oct 2019
I work in security where I occasionally patrol buildings and stages. This flashlight is very lite and powerful. It is not a hassle to carry and seems to be well made. During the brief time I have owned this flashlight, I have dropped it many times unintentionally but it is still working. Also, since it is rechargeable I charge it after I charge my phone so I always have light when I need it. I recommend it!
Showing reviews 1-3 of 5 | Next