ThruNite T1 Dark Green Compact Rechargeable Flashlight (Limited Edition)
Introducing the incredible limited edition Dark Green version of the ThruNite T1! While retaining the classic look of the T1 series and compact size, the brand-new Dark Green T1 is going to rock your pocket without breaking the bank.
Brand-new limited Dark Green finish, making it perfect for anyone who enjoys the classic outdoor look. Fits perfectly in any backpack or EDC bag!
Stepless Dimming: Simply press and hold the side switch to get the perfect brightness for any situation.
Delivers a huge output of 1,500 lumens powered only by a single 18350!
Premium beam: Perfectly balanced hot spot for optimal clarity and a soft transition to maintain comfortable vision during use.
This compact mini flashlight will give you a hand in dark times, so you can be prepared!
- Powerful pocket light: Compact and lightweight, it delivers a max output of 1500 lumens and a max throw of 102 meters only by a single 18350.Super bright for its size.
- Body built for grip: Small striped texture milling for a perfect grip and feel.
- Simple and easy to use: Stepless dimming allows you to adjust the light to the exact level you need. Also includes shortcuts to firefly, turbo and strobe modes. Memory function to return to most recent mode.
- Battery indicator located on the side switch: Battery level shown on the side button, red needs charging, blue is good to go.
- Magnetic tail cap: Easily attached to any metal/magnet-friendly surface for hands-free use.
- LED: 1 X CREE XHP 50 LED.
- Output mode/Runtime:
- Turbo: 1500Lm-408Lm (3mins+52mins)
- Infinity High: 685Lm(65 minutes)
- Infinity Low: 15 Lm(35 hours )
- Firefly: 0.5 Lm(12 days)
- Working voltage:2.7V-4.2V
- Battery: ThruNite 3.7V 1100mAh 18350 battery included
- Max beam distance: 102 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 2600 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Weight: 71.5g with battery
- Accessories: Pocket clip x1, Spare O-rings x2, Lanyard x1, ThruNite 1100mAh 18350 battery x1, USB Charging Cable x1, Spare USB Rubber Cover x1
Under the lockout mode, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds to unlock the flashlight. When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second to enter firefly mode. Under firefly mode, press and hold the side switch for 3 seconds to access the lockout mode.
- Turn ON/OFF
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
With the light is on, long press the switch to circle through infinity high and infinity low. Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, press and hold the side switch for 1 second to get firefly mode. Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Triple click to get strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode used, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Recharging Function: The max charging current is 500mA. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only firefly and low modes are available while charging.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 4 | Next
A lot of light in a little package
Posted by Jimmy on 18th Aug 2020
I really was impressed with how bright this light was.The charge lasted a lot longer than I was expecting too. I work in property management so I am always need a good light. I would highly recommend it.
T1 is Great Light
Posted by LFIFE on 6th Aug 2020
First thing to know about Thrunite flashlights is don’t loan them out (you wont get it back because they will like it too much). Happened to my T30 I had for years. I bought the Thrunite T1 to carry in my tablet case In case I needed something brighter than my TiS that I have carried on my key ring till the blue anodizing has worn off. The beam pattern for the T1 is a good balance between spot and flood which makes it good for close use like walking at night. While testing the runtime on high I found that it became pretty hot (120 F at the head and 105 F at the body). Of course this might be useful on cold evening walks. The runtime on high for me was 60 min. The magnetic tail cap makes it useful for work under the hood of the car. I like that Thrunite send extras of parts that wear or get lost such as the O rings and the USB charging port cover. The double sided clip allows it to be clipped to your pocket or I have clipped it to the bill of a cap. The flash light is light enough that it doesn’t weigh down the cap. I like the T1 a lot. I now have to decide which Thrunite to get to replace my T30.
Amazing product and amazing customer service
Posted by Daniel Gonzalez on 28th Jul 2020
So 2 months ago I stumbled into the flashlight community on reddit. The t1 was on the list for a good EDC 18650 battery. So I visit the page and they have a flash sale going on. My gf is asking my in the hell I am spending 30 USD on a tiny flashlight. I try to explain to her the how its gonna be brighter than any of the Costco lights we purchased to no avail. The light comes in. The small form factor(its so cuuute!!-my gf) and its ability to be extremely bright sells her over. She's in for one.
Two nights ago I decide I am outfitting all 3 of my siblings with the T1 for their bdays. I put it off longer than I should and in my haste to place my order I forget to add the code. I send a quick email and within 24 hours when I go check my emails they have already refunded me the discount I would have gotten with the flash sale code. Top service team with a great product at a great price.
the light itself is amazing. It adds enough mass to my nite ize keychain so I don't misplace it, but is still compact to fit in my gym shorts, suit jacket pockets, etc. It's pretty floody for the small light that it is, and doesn't have a ton of throw, but still a lot for its size. The UI is great as far as different light settings.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 4 | Next