- A high output headlamp with max output of 520 lumens in turbo mode powered by one Li-ion 14500 750mAh battery.
- The logarithmic scale brightness adjustment system allows any brightness from 1.6 lumens to 250 lumens. Furthermore, the TH20 features a built-in SOS signaling mode which is important when roaming out in the wild or confronting dangerous situations.
- Unlike other light-weight headlamps which are made with plastic, the TH20 is made with aircraft grade aluminum which gives it exceptional durability and excellent heat dissipation allowing it to maintain high output for extended periods of time.
- The advanced design gives the TH20 a light weight of 76g (battery excluded).
- The TH20 can also use one common AA battery, which makes it a great choice for daily reading, camping and a tool light when you want your hands free.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Mode & Runtime (Tested by one Eneloop AA 2450mAh NIMH rechargeable battery):
-Firefly (0.3 lumens, 14 days）
-Infinity Low (1.6 lumens, 21 hours）
-Infinity High (230 lumens, 95 minutes )
-Turbo (250 lumens, 93 minutes)
- Batteries Applicable: 1x AA battery, 1x 14500 battery.
- Working voltage: 0.9-4.2 V.
- Reflector: Orange Peel.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1120 cd
- Beam Distance: 67 m (max.)
- Dimensions: 70 mm * 24.5mm
- Weight: 76g (without battery).
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2 m)
- Impact Resistance: 1 m.
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum body with premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Accessories included: O ring, spare rubber slot.
- Battery Installation
Screw off the tail cap (the right cap when the switch is facing up), insert the battery with the positive terminal pointing into the battery tube and then screw on the tail cap.
Single press the switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change modes
When the light is off, long press the switch to get firefly. Then long press the switch to ramp between high and low. Double click from any mode to get turbo, another double click to get SOS.
- Memory function The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly,turbo and SOS.
Thrunite TH20 Headlamp Review. Great budget AA headlamp under $30. If you’re looking for a great budget headlamp under $30 the Thrunite Th20 is a great choice- so check out my newest headlamp review. It’s constructed out of aluminum, it’s waterproof, and has a variable output- from a moonlight mode all the way up to a 440 lumen turbo mode. The Th20 can run off of AA batteries like Eneloops or 14500 lithium ion batteries. In this review I test runtimes, compare other headlamps, test outputs, and do a beamshot comparison between other headlamps. Other headlamps featured in this review are the Olight H1R, the Armytek Tiara Pro, the Armytek Wizard Pro, and the Fenix HL50. *** Coupon "THRUNITE" to get 5% OFF at ThruNite Online Store *** this is only be valid on our ThruNite online store, not on amazon. ThruNite Online Store: www.thrunite.com Also available at Amazon: http://amzn.to/2nMh25e
Thrunite TH20 ...Thrunite TH20 Headlamp Review. Great budget AA headlamp under...
Showing reviews 1-3 of 28 | Next
Good quality bad tint.
Posted by Rez on 28th Mar 2020
As usual Thrunite lights are of great quality and the spare parts that come with purchase are really great. This light is would be a perfect headlamp if not for the nasty green tint the light puts out. It is very un-natural and displeasing to the eye. Aside from this its made very well and comfortable, just dissapointed in the tint as my other Thrunites do not have this issue. I was going to purchase a T10 however am afraid of getting it with the same tint as this TH20.
The Best Headlamp I've Found
Posted by Valorie on 18th Jan 2020
I'm an avid camper and backpacker so have purchased and used so many headlamps over the years. I found this one reviewed on a Youtube video so on the recommendation of someone I have never met, I ordered one for myself and for a friend. I am impressed with the solid construction of the lamp itself and the quality of the headband. One reviewer stated his headband was sub par. I would definitely disagree. I feel like it's sturdier than any other headlamp headband I currently own. I am impressed with the brightness of the lamp and the ease of use. I also love that it turns back on at the brightness setting it was left at previously. I feel like I could go on more, but this is long enough. I think you get it by now... Oh, and by the way, I am ordering another one for my dad. This thing really rocks for doing anything - I've used it for my jewelry making projects, reading in the middle of the night and working on my Jeep. It's heavier than some of the other headlamps I have, but it is definitely worth it's weight in gold.
Posted by DEBBIE BAKKEN on 13th Jan 2020
We have used other head lamps in the past and this is by far SUPREME.
Durability, brightness and battery life far exceed the other products.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 28 | Next