- A high output headlamp with max output of 520 lumens in turbo mode powered by one Li-ion 14500 750mAh battery.
- The logarithmic scale brightness adjustment system allows any brightness from 1.6 lumens to 250 lumens. Furthermore, the TH20 features a built-in SOS signaling mode which is important when roaming out in the wild or confronting dangerous situations.
- Unlike other light-weight headlamps which are made with plastic, the TH20 is made with aircraft grade aluminum which gives it exceptional durability and excellent heat dissipation allowing it to maintain high output for extended periods of time.
- The advanced design gives the TH20 a light weight of 76g (battery excluded).
- The TH20 can also use one common AA battery, which makes it a great choice for daily reading, camping and a tool light when you want your hands free.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Mode & Runtime (Tested by one Eneloop AA 2450mAh NIMH rechargeable battery):
-Firefly (0.3 lumens, 14 days）
-Infinity Low (1.6 lumens, 21 hours）
-Infinity High (230 lumens, 95 minutes )
-Turbo (250 lumens, 93 minutes)
- Batteries Applicable: 1x AA battery, 1x 14500 battery.
- Working voltage: 0.9-4.2 V.
- Reflector: Orange Peel.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1120 cd
- Beam Distance: 67 m (max.)
- Dimensions: 70 mm * 24.5mm
- Weight: 76g (without battery).
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2 m)
- Impact Resistance: 1 m.
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum body with premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Accessories included: O ring, spare rubber slot.
- Battery Installation
Screw off the tail cap (the right cap when the switch is facing up), insert the battery with the positive terminal pointing into the battery tube and then screw on the tail cap.
Single press the switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change modes
When the light is off, long press the switch to get firefly. Then long press the switch to ramp between high and low. Double click from any mode to get turbo, another double click to get SOS.
- Memory function The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for firefly,turbo and SOS.
Thrunite TH20 Headlamp Review. Great budget AA headlamp under $30. If you’re looking for a great budget headlamp under $30 the Thrunite Th20 is a great choice- so check out my newest headlamp review. It’s constructed out of aluminum, it’s waterproof, and has a variable output- from a moonlight mode all the way up to a 440 lumen turbo mode. The Th20 can run off of AA batteries like Eneloops or 14500 lithium ion batteries. In this review I test runtimes, compare other headlamps, test outputs, and do a beamshot comparison between other headlamps. Other headlamps featured in this review are the Olight H1R, the Armytek Tiara Pro, the Armytek Wizard Pro, and the Fenix HL50. *** Coupon "THRUNITE" to get 5% OFF at ThruNite Online Store *** this is only be valid on our ThruNite online store, not on amazon. ThruNite Online Store: www.thrunite.com Also available at Amazon: http://amzn.to/2nMh25e
Thrunite TH20 ...Thrunite TH20 Headlamp Review. Great budget AA headlamp under...
Highpower for a small light.
Posted by Angela Ciociola-Barber on 19th Nov 2019
I was one that would say, meh head lamps are gimmicks. After working in my attic installing Cameras I'm sold. Keep in mind also had a Neutron 2C V3 another AMAZING light. But this made life easier. I recommend. And they stand behind the products! The AA and adjustable light output sold me.
Headlamp is a Shining Star
Posted by C.Ruggles (bushcraft enterprises) on 5th Jul 2019
Purchased the ThruNite TH20 as a replacement bushcraft/camping headlamp. What I first noticed was the price which was very reasonable compared to other comparable headlamps however, the fact that this runs on a single Double A battery and has varied light settings complete this rugged package for me.
One of the best on Planet Earth
Posted by BluCrystl on 29th Aug 2018
I have lived off grid for over 8 years and headlamps are main source of lighting so I have tried many headlamps. The ThruNite TH20 is now my number one headlamp. For MOST of your lighting needs the lowest setting is enough and this greatly extends battery life. Going with AA battery use is a no-brainer. AA usually cost same as AAA and have three times the power capacity. Single AA run-time is then about the same as a 3 AAA headlamp. There is also the option of 14500 Li-Ion battery use. Wearing comfort is a BIG factor when using a headlamp for 8 hours or more a day and the ThruNite TH20 is very comfortable to wear for hours at a time. A 18650 battery headlamp will give you longer run-time but is not nearly as comfortable as a a single AA battery headlamp. One feature I VERY much like is when adjusting level you can go either up or down by just releasing button then holding again. You do NOT have to go up then down or down then up. Also like the SOS feature. You get plenty of heads-up when battery is getting low. This is my second purchase as I gave first one to my son as a gift. Build quality looks good and am expecting to use for many years. There are many user reviews you can watch on YouTube as well and they all seem to share my enthusiasm.