- The TH30 is ThruNites first 18650 battery rechargeable headlamp with a groundbreaking 3350 ANSI rated lumens.
- It adopts the latest CREE XHP70.2 LED to make the max output of 3350 lumens and the max beam distance of 155 meters.
- The light is easily removable from the head strap and comes with a pocket clip, which makes it can be used as a pocket light.
- This headlamp is rechargeable via the Micro USB port. There is no need to remove the battery from the light allowing you to charge on the go with ease.
- ThruNite custom high power 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery is included. You don't need to purchase extra battery to power the light.
- Beside of ThruNite regular modes of firefly, low, medium, high and strobe, the TH30 also builts in SOS mode and medium-low mode (someone also call it reading mode) which meet different needs specifically.
- With long runtimes coupled with the extreme brightness, the TH30 will be a perfect all around light to meet anyone’s needs in the dark, especially for hiking, camping, cycling, mountaineering, searching, or any other challenging outdoor activities.
- LED: CREE XHP70.2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output mode/Runtime(Tested with ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery):
- Turbo (3350 lumen<~1050 lumen>; 1.5 minutes+103 minutes)
- High (1275 lumen; 90 minutes)
- Medium (352 lumen; 5 hrs)
- Medium-Low (130 lumen; 14 hrs)
- Low (25 lumen; 60 hrs)
- Firefly (0.5 lumen; 32 days)
- SOS (645 lumen; 305 minutes)
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V
- Battery: 1 x ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery(included in the light)
- Max beam distance: 155 meters
- Peak beam intensity: 6550 cd.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M)
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Weight: 123g without battery
- Dimensions: 107mm (Length) x 28.5mm (Bezel Diameter) x 24mm (Tube Diameter)
- Accessories: Pocket Clip x1, Rubber Slot x1, ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery x1, Spare O ring x2, USB charging cable x1, Spare USB plug x1, User’s manual x1
- Turn ON/OFF
Simply press the switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
With the light turned on, long press the switch to circle through Low, Medium-Low, Medium, High and SOS. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode used, except for Firefly, Turbo and SOS.
- Low Power indication
When the power capacity is less than 10%, the main-led of the headlamp will blink three times, and the indicator on the switch will flash red. Please replace battery or charge the headlamp immediately.
- Rechargeable Function
The max charging current is 1.5A. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When the indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only low mode is available while charging.
TO BUY OR BROWSE THRUNITE FLASHLGHTS ON AMAZON, CHECK OUT THE LINKS BELOW, ENJOY! :D Thrunite TH30 Headlamp: https://amzn.to/2DayzjK Thrunite TH20 Headlamp: https://amzn.to/2Npalak Thrunite Catapult V6 Mini Thrower Flashlight: https://goo.gl/jDhhwS Thrunite TC20 Flashlight: https://goo.gl/tkRNVL Thrunite TN42 Long Throw Flashlight: https://goo.gl/qQmpLc Thrunite TN40S: https://goo.gl/g65NtF Thrunite TN36 Flooder: https://goo.gl/WgDBd3 OFFICIAL THRUNITE WEBSTORE: http://www.thrunite.com/thrunite-th30-super-bright-rechargeable-headlamp/ (Use coupon "20%" to get 20% off at ThruNite Web Store) WOWTAC BUDGET LIGHTS: Wowtac A4 Thrower: https://amzn.to/2NpIlDC WowTac A1 Flashlight: https://amzn.to/2NmHfIw WowTac A1S Flashlight: https://amzn.to/2NlNyMu Wowtac A1S (Black Scout Survival) Flashlight: https://goo.gl/3jCxAb Wowtac A2 Headlamp: https://goo.gl/6NbQ8B WowTac A2S: https://goo.gl/xqMPwE WowTac A3 Adjustable Focus Flashlight: https://goo.gl/w4GJ4q WowTac A3S Adjustable Focus Flashlight: https://goo.gl/FJA6u6 MORE VIDEOS TO ENJOY: WowTac A4 Budget Thrower, Flashlight Review: https://youtu.be/bo4jcclL1Co Gerber Truss Multitool, Full Review: https://youtu.be/1g9ZNXRPw3U Thrunite Catapult V6 Long Throw Light, Review: https://youtu.be/f8NWRRtlr3w Thrunite TC20 Flashlight Review: Thrunite TC20 Flashlight Review: https://youtu.be/9sM_PJ-_fc0 CRKT Kuk Kukri Review: https://youtu.be/nhRMKV3za40 Kizer Tangram Vector and Orion Folding Knives Review: https://youtu.be/AZzu8byIZYs Victorinox Fieldmaster Swiss Knife Review: https://youtu.be/DRMcN3xfmCU CRKT Woods Nobo Tomahawk Review: https://youtu.be/eYDiK0-lrAE Cold Steel Finn Wolf Review: https://youtu.be/43Qa4PeaxwM Recommended Leatherman Multitools: https://youtu.be/H6TDREgYMTY
Thrunite TH30 ...TO BUY OR BROWSE THRUNITE FLASHLGHTS ON AMAZON, CHECK OUT THE ...
Showing reviews 1-3 of 23 | Next
Designed very well
Posted by Nicholas on 14th Dec 2020
This light is awesome. I never want to take it off my head. I love the neutral white. Super bright and great battery life! Spectacular design and a superb headlamp! Thanks!
Posted by EDWARD on 18th Aug 2020
Well made.a little expensive but well worth it.dont know how they make that so bright.but it can light up a whole neighborhood. highly recomend it to anyone.
Great little flashlight
Posted by Unknown on 29th Jul 2020
I picked this up as something to keep on my keychain for an "everyday" use. It's been great - very lightweight and not obtrusive on my keys and has both a light and BRIGHT setting.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 23 | Next