- The C2 is designed to be the fastest charging and discharging solution on the market.
- Buy ONE you will get a THREE in one solution: a fastest charger, a fastest portable mobile power bank and a high capacity rechargeable battery.
- The fastest charger with 2.4A input
- The fastest portable mobile power bank with 3A output
- The high capacity rechargeable battery which is applicable for various lighting devices
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the device
- Input: DC 5V, Max 2.4A
- Output: DC 5V, Max 3A
- Material: AL T6061 aircraft aluminum body
- Applicable Battery: ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃.
- Size: 92.8mm(Length)*25mm(Width)
- Weight: only 38g (excluding the battery)
- Accessories: 1 * USB cable, 1 * 18650 3400mAh battery, 1 * mesh bag
- Unscrew the tail cap, insert the 18650 battery with the positive terminal down into the battery tube, and then screw the tail cap back on.
Instructions and Warnings For C2 Portable Charger
- As a fast power bank with a max output of 3A, C2 Only charges devices when the input current at least 350mA.
- We recommend using the original devices cable to charge phones and other devices. Uncertified cables may not be compatible with devices.
- Please make sure the charging cable is connected securely into the charging port of the C2 charger.The charging notification will be displayed on the screen of mobiles devices once connected successfully.
it will not charge some smaller electronics like headlamps. read up on reddit and elsewhere of user experiences before purchasing. I wanted to like this, but it just doesnt fit my application. I ended up buying a nitecore f1 which does not have this problem.
Small enough to be convenient to carry, but still enough capacity to be worth carrying. 18640 battery makes it versatile.
I bought a few of these.. we'll see how well the batteries hold up when I use it.
Convenient and light weight.
This is my best portable charger.
Good qualitie product well done
Charges your phone really fast. Sturdy aluminium casing.
Charger is exactly how it's described. It works awesome and I use it everyday. I love how I can use it to charge up my 18650 batteries for my flashlight as well as charge other things. I couldn't ask for a better product
Nothing else like it currently available on the market and I find I use it often. Great option for keeping an extra 18650 battery with you. You can use it as a spare 18650 battery at the ready, use it to charge a 18650 (charging time is rather slow), and use it to charge your cell phone. When my iphone is at 20% battery (the point at which the iphone begins to whine), I can plug it into the C2 with a charged battery and fully recharge my iphone (using the included battery) in a relatively short period of time thanks to the high current output of the USB port. Charging an 18650 battery in the C2 can take upwards of 5+ hours. Fine if you're charging overnight, but not if you're in a hurry. The C2 can also tell you the rough voltage level of the battery through the multicolored led which is activated when you depress the power switch. It's very compact, with the total package being only slightly larger than the battery itself. I love this product and use it almost everyday for one purpose or another. It's now part of my EDC arsenal. What's not to like.. spare 18650 battery, phone charger, and a compact travel/emergency battery charger... and you get a 3400mAh 18650 battery all for just a little more than what you pay for the battery by itself. Don't think about it any longer and just buy it. Makes a great gift for anyone who owns a product (or two) using 18650 batteries. Very highly recommended
It does not,work and they will not get,me replacement