- One of the most powerful throw LED lights on the market.
- Uses one advanced CREE XHP35 HI LEDs with a lifespan of 20 years
- The high output reaches 2000 lumens and an ultra-long distance of 1550 meters.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevents possible damage from overheating.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Intelligent and ergonomic user-friendly interface.
- Only applicable for 18650 batteries to use.
- LED: 1xCREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3400Mah not included).
- Working voltage: 5.5V-8.4V.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with four pieces ThruNite Li-ion 18650 batteries (3.6V/3400mAh) and for CW. NW parameters is 10% off):
- Strobe(680 lumens /10.8hrs),
- Turbo(2000 lumens/1.5hrs),
- High(780 lumens /5.3hrs),
- Medium(256 lumens /17.8hrs),
- Low(38 lumens /4.3days),
- Firefly (0.8 lumens /58days).
- Peak beam intensity: 600750cd.
- Max beam distance: 1550m.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.0 meter.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 206mm (length) x 100mm x 52mm.
- Weight: 666g (including battery carrier).
- Accessories: Shoulder strap*1, Strap ring*1, A, Spare O-ring*2, Side switch Cap*1, Battery Carrier x1 (inside the flashlight).
- Turn On/Off
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Mode
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
- Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Low Voltage Indication
When the indicating light on the side switch turns from blue to red, it means the battery package should be replaced or charged.
- Battery Replacement:
Take off the tail cap, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the tail cap. With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched (springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
Support my channel when you shop on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2e8Px6J Thrunite Official Store: http://www.thrunite.com (coupon code “THRUNITE” to get 5% off) SUBSCRIBE https://bit.ly/2UhlImu FOLLOW ME http://www.instagram.com/livingsurvivalyoutube http://www.facebook.com/livingsurvival http://www.twitter.com/livingsurvival CAMERA GEAR I USE Panasonic Lumix G7 https://amzn.to/2WEtmcg Rode VideoMicro https://amzn.to/2xiX5No SanDisk 128GB MicroSD https://amzn.to/39gt3Hh GoPro Hero 7 Black https://amzn.to/2UgaLSh
ThruNite TN40 ...Support my channel when you shop on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2e8...
Showing reviews 1-3 of 42 | Next
Posted by XXX on 27th Apr 2018
Super search flashlights
Best flashlight ever!
Posted by Bill on 21st Feb 2018
When I received my flashlight I went out side after dark to see how far this light would throw a beam and to my surprise the beam seemed to go on forever. I have yet to see a better flashlight!!
It’s a great thrower.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Feb 2018
Great thrower and overall craftsmanship. Would commend.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 42 | Next