- ThruNite TN4A NW is a compact but powerful LED thrower flashlight with high quality beam from orange peel reflector, which adopts the latest CREE XPL V6 LED to makes output up to 1150 lumens.
- The TN4A NW not only possesses premium type-III hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body, but also adopts advanced Intelligent Temperature Control technology to protect it from overheating.
- Moreover, driven by four economical and readily available AA batteries, the TN4A NW will be a good choice for you to use everywhere.
- Adopts latest CREE XP-L V6 LED technology to give great light efficiency.
- Advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication for silent operation.
- ThruNite ITC (intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Six modes available: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe) for immediate use.
- Applicable for AA batteries to use economically everywhere.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x AA batteries (not included).
- Working Voltage: 2.75V-8V.
- Output mode/Runtime (tested with Four NIMH 2500MAH batteries):
-Strobe (1150 lumens /150 minutes)
-Turbo (1150 lumens /56 minutes)
-High (550 lumens /150 minutes)
-Medium (139 lumens /14 hrs)
-Low (15 lumens /93 hrs)
-Firefly (0.5 lumens /80 days).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 26640cd.
- Max beam distance: 326m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5 meters).
- Weight: 218.6g without battery.
- Dimensions: 111.5mm in length, 45.5mm in diameter.
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight), Lanyardx1.
- Turn ON/OFF
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Modes
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through Low, Medium and High.
Shortcut to Firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get Firefly mode.
Double click to turn to Turbo from any mode. Another double click to get Strobe.
- Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- ITC Technology
The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
Unscrew and take off the body near the head, insert four AA batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the body.
With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier
with polarities matched (springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
- Low Voltage Indication
When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, later red flashing means the batteries should be replaced.
Previous | Showing reviews 16-20 of 20
Love at first light
Posted by Dragos Parvan on 29th Nov 2016
No, it wasn't. I bought the TN4A because it runs on AAs, it's powerful, small and portable enough and I wanted to compare it with Nitecore EA41. I was a little underwhelmed at first with its 1150 lumens but I really like the more generous and practical light spill circle compared to EA41.
The secret to falling in love with this type of flashlights (at least, that was my case) is to judge their lighting power in the complete darkness of a foggy country road. The TN4A has everything one could possibly ask for: good enough throw distance for penetrating the fog, very practical diffusion for the peripheral view, small size and weight to fit almost any pocket, and it runs on cheap and easy to find AAs. And it doesn't cost a fortune!
High expectations, met up or exceeded all!
Posted by DDB on 19th Nov 2016
What you expect from a flash light is: a lot of light.
Exactly what this one gives you combined with a solid build quality and great stamina.
Très bonne lampe performante
Posted by Unknown on 28th Sep 2016
Lampe solide, bien construite. Livraison rapide (2 jours). LED neutrale de très bonne qualité. Éclaire loin et clair, pas de dominante bleu ou désagréable à l’œil. Puissante et bien en main. Support de piles de qualité supérieur.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Aug 2016
verry compact and powerfull, good rechargeables batteries are needed for this flashlight
Get a couple!!!
Posted by J.K. on 18th Aug 2016
Great little flashlight!!! Bought 3 of them!! Good stuff!
Previous | Showing reviews 16-20 of 20